2019 XLE from Oklahoma! - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 02:37 AM Thread Starter

Garage
2019 XLE from Oklahoma!

Hey all!

My name is Elizabeth and I purchased my first NEW car a few weeks ago: a 2019 Toyota C-HR XLE, blizzard pearl with a black roof! I am in love with this car. I was sitting in the Moore Warren movie theater the very first time I saw it on a commercial back in 2017 and it's been my dream car ever since. Circumstances happened and I got a raise at work and the day after I got my first paycheck, I headed to the dealership. I attached a photo with the OKC skyline in the background.

I would love to know more about engine upgrades available in the US and if there are any programming options. I've heard good things about cartrimhome.com and plan to get a few accessories.

If anyone else is in the area I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	49938131_2107160485973360_2824443422394286080_o.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	5220  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 01:19 PM

Welcome to the forum! Nice color tone!

US is very limited sadly, the JP folks have an All-LED and hybrids. Goodluck on the engine mods search, I'd love to hear more if you do anything!

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 12:25 AM
SiR

Depending on what you have in mind for the CH-R's performance, waiting for Toyota to launch a version under their new performance brand could be an option as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 09:42 AM

Congratulations on your first new car Elizabeth and welcome to the forum. That's a great shot! The styling of the C-HR is certainly one of its strong points. As others have said most of the tuning packages are unfortunately outside of NA. TMC offers boxes for EU models. https://www.tmcmotorsport.com/tuning-boxes/Toyota/C-HR
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 07:15 PM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
Congratulations on your first new car Elizabeth and welcome to the forum. That's a great shot! The styling of the C-HR is certainly one of its strong points. As others have said most of the tuning packages are unfortunately outside of NA. TMC offers boxes for EU models. https://www.tmcmotorsport.com/tuning-boxes/Toyota/C-HR
I've actually seen the opposite in some cases to the point people write it off for the CX-3
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 09:28 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new C-HR! As others have said most of the aftermarket support the C-HR has been getting is in its home market and Europe. JDM has already jumped on board with it.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:52 PM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias227 View Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new C-HR! As others have said most of the aftermarket support the C-HR has been getting is in its home market and Europe. JDM has already jumped on board with it.
There still lots left and when you start seeing a few of the main suppliers launch products, often more follow. They generally follow similar timelines.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page