Finally bought a 2nd car! - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Finally bought a 2nd car!

Whats up C-HR friends? Picked up a C-HR for the wife. She took forever to deciede on what she wanted... I thought she was sold on a 4Runner (I was certainly down) but once the she saw the C-HR she was in love. She wants to put some tint on it, wheels, exhaust and I want to slam it. She wants to lower it, maybe not slam it though. Pictures to follow...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

We bought it the night before I flew back to the middle east so I didn't have time to mess with all the premium gizmos and what not. The roof rack will be coming off once we get to Germany next year. Already have personalized black and yellow plates coming in the mail along with plate frames. Currently trying to figure out a solution for the front plate. Really don't want to drill into the bumper so I got a FRS kit thinking the threading would all be the same, nope. Back to amazon it goes. Anyone have a part number for the stock tow hook eyelet???
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 06:55 PM
SiR

There's a popular hide away plate system online that mounts under your bumper, it will be worth looking into.
If you can get away with it, some folks print their license plate onto a vinyl type stick on material and paste it on (common with supercars)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 01:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
There's a popular hide away plate system online that mounts under your bumper, it will be worth looking into.
If you can get away with it, some folks print their license plate onto a vinyl type stick on material and paste it on (common with supercars)
Thats a really good idea. I will have to look into that, thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page