New Member just saying hello to all - Toyota C-HR Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shorty
  • 1 Post By SiR
  • 1 Post By sho23

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 08:25 AM Thread Starter

New Member just saying hello to all

Good morning all. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself to the group. I retired as a Captain from the largest Fire Department in the state at age 47 last year. I'm lucky to have the ability to be able to do the things that I've wanted to do without the stress of the job hanging over me at all times.

I've been a long time Toyota owner and have owned mostly Tacomas since we travel to Colorado twice a year and run the trails in the San Juan Mountains outside of the Durango, Silverton, Ouray area. I sold my completely modded out 15 Tacoma last year with the anticipation that my daughter will be driving in three years. My wife sold her F-RS RS 2.0 that was #96 out of 1000 made in the world for the C-HR last week. Once I drove around in the C-HR I realized just how much I like the vehicle and decided to get one for myself until my daughter is old enough to drive. Once she starts driving I'll give her mine and as long as they don't change the 4Runner too much I'll buy one of those as we are moving to Colorado in a little less than four years.

I look forward to meeting each of you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 02:26 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the C-HR! Toyota should definitely consider an AWD option in the future, as that's become a fairly requested feature in new crossovers.
RearViewMirror likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 11:16 AM
SiR

glad to have a new member on the community.
keep us posted on how things go during the break in period, however so far the CH-R has proven to be yet another solid Toyota product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 03:23 PM

Welcome to the forum, post some adventure pictures - since it seems that you'll be going to cool places

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
glad to have a new member on the community.
keep us posted on how things go during the break in period, however so far the CH-R has proven to be yet another solid Toyota product.
Thank you. Break in is going just fine. But it's a Toyota so I've had really good luck with Toyota. For the last ten or eleven years all I've bought are Toyota vehicles and (knock on wood) I've never had one moments worth of trouble with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho23 View Post
Welcome to the forum, post some adventure pictures - since it seems that you'll be going to cool places
Will do

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page