Greetings from San Diego - Toyota C-HR Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

Greetings from San Diego

Hello eveyone! My name is Elroy from Autofashion USA in San Diego and i'm just a fan of the C-HR. We're currently building one for the 2017 SEMA Convention. Just here to show you guys what's gonna be available on the market.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2017, 11:18 PM
SiR

Welcome to the forum.

This is exactly the sort of thing I wanted to see going on for the CH-R.

Are you able to give us any hints into what will be involved?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofashionELROY View Post
Hello eveyone! My name is Elroy from Autofashion USA in San Diego and i'm just a fan of the C-HR. We're currently building one for the 2017 SEMA Convention. Just here to show you guys what's gonna be available on the market.
Hello, I'm from San Diego also. I'm planning to get a C-HR myself towards the end of the year. Looking forward to get some aftermarket stuff installed soon.
SiR likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 12:10 PM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyoshi82 View Post
Hello, I'm from San Diego also. I'm planning to get a C-HR myself towards the end of the year. Looking forward to get some aftermarket stuff installed soon.
Glad to have another owner on the forum from that area.

What aftermarket modifications do you want to put on so far? I know wheels will be an easy one, being universal and all.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
Glad to have another owner on the forum from that area.

What aftermarket modifications do you want to put on so far? I know wheels will be an easy one, being universal and all.
Basically a lot from wheels to coilovers to a nice lip kit. I'm looking at the Modellista Boost Impulse Style kit, as I like their style alot. As for coilovers, I'm a big fan of Tein so I'm waiting for their C-HR coilovers to hit stateside.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 08:12 PM

There are a few shops/organizations here in the SoCal area that's doing Toyota C-HR builds for SEMA. It should be an interesting seeing what will be available for the CHR in couple months.
SiR likes this.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-01-2017, 05:52 PM
SiR

If they can beat what Japanese tuners will be able to do then I will be impressed but so far the tuners on that end of the sea tend to dominate and raise the bar.

Wouldn't mind seeing something simple like this Blitz CH-R:

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-02-2017, 11:33 PM

Oddly enough, I haven't seen a lot of aftermarket parts yet. Considering how many of those concept's we've seen, you'd think the market would be flooded by them.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2017, 05:10 PM

I know a good portion of the Japanese aftermarket parts are meant for the AWD turbo version, hence not much parts are available stateside at the moment
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWok View Post
Oddly enough, I haven't seen a lot of aftermarket parts yet. Considering how many of those concept's we've seen, you'd think the market would be flooded by them.
For the US market, the C-HR is still new (only been out since May). Although there are some companies that are starting to release product for the car here in the US. It's going to take some time.

Plus the enthusiast "modding" community for these (crossover type cars) isn't popular in the US market yet- compared to Asia and Europe. I hope there will be a strong following for the C-HR or subsequent cars that fall in the same category.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page