Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Real lower bumper reflector

12K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Graygoat 
#1 ·
I have noticed that a lot of newer built 2018 US model C-HR I am seeing with the red center reflector on the lower rear bumper now. Is this an option or now a standard item?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Yeah sadly for the Canadian owners this accessory and the fog lights are optionals even on the premium model. I haven't received any recall for that and when I checked on the website with my vehicle identification number there was no recalls listed. I have sent an email to the Toyota customer service expressing my disappointement and I encourage all Canadian C-HR owners to do that.

#8 ·
So on the Canadian model there is just an empty space where that deflector would fit? I thought this was a mandatory safety feature. I suppose there are deflectors elsewhere on the rear end already. Glad to hear you've reached out for further information, be sure to let us know what Toyota has to say. I'm sure if more Canadian owners expressed the same concern we'd likely see these features as standard in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.