JDM Spec In Honolulu Hawaii!! - Toyota C-HR Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 04:04 AM Thread Starter

JDM Spec In Honolulu Hawaii!!

Just purchased..surprised the wifey with this new ride!! I couldnt leave it stock because of my RELIGION so I JDM specd it!!

JDM and jadehawk like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 06:19 PM
SiR

Glad to have another new owner on the forum. From what I seen the CH-R is one of those CUV's that has a hard time disappointing anyone. What modifications do you see yourself doing in the future?
808 likes this.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
Glad to have another new owner on the forum. From what I seen the CH-R is one of those CUV's that has a hard time disappointing anyone. What modifications do you see yourself doing in the future?
Happy to be here. Wifey is not the car type but absolutely loved her surprise when I bought it for her. I have a JDM spec air suspension on its way to Hawaii. Not sure if that's the route I'll be going especially since its not MY car. LOL. I am taking her on another trip to Las Vegas for SEMA, so we will see what kind of big builds for the C-HR is waiting for us. Its her daily driver, so I'm looking at cosmetic mods...interior mods are next up.

Saving my big spending on my real estate investing addiction, lol.
SiR likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2017, 12:01 AM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808 View Post
Happy to be here. Wifey is not the car type but absolutely loved her surprise when I bought it for her. I have a JDM spec air suspension on its way to Hawaii. Not sure if that's the route I'll be going especially since its not MY car. LOL. I am taking her on another trip to Las Vegas for SEMA, so we will see what kind of big builds for the C-HR is waiting for us. Its her daily driver, so I'm looking at cosmetic mods...interior mods are next up.

Saving my big spending on my real estate investing addiction, lol.
I have to admit that Real Estate is a much more interesting thing to get into and spend money on. Still without a CH-R so who knows, maybe I will buy some 90's Tercel and pocket the CH-R coin along with some others for property
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
I have to admit that Real Estate is a much more interesting thing to get into and spend money on. Still without a CH-R so who knows, maybe I will buy some 90's Tercel and pocket the CH-R coin along with some others for property
Ya bro, Real Estate has taken very good care of me. Lol. Here in Honolulu, Hawaii a fixer upper 3 bedroom house on the average cost $800,000. My neighbor bought the house next door, which needed a complete major renovation for $1.1million. Its crazy prices but the ROI is SWEEEEET!!

Ya delayed gratification...buy property, hold to flip or residual income. Take your spoils and buy your dream car. Haha.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 04:58 PM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808 View Post
Ya bro, Real Estate has taken very good care of me. Lol. Here in Honolulu, Hawaii a fixer upper 3 bedroom house on the average cost $800,000. My neighbor bought the house next door, which needed a complete major renovation for $1.1million. Its crazy prices but the ROI is SWEEEEET!!

Ya delayed gratification...buy property, hold to flip or residual income. Take your spoils and buy your dream car. Haha.
It sure is, at one point I was planning to get a couple rental properties going to help pay for my CH-R which right now is still on the table. So who knows, but at the same time the CH-R is very attainable.

Driving by wealthy areas and seeing cars similar to our CH-R's on their driveways confirm we're on the right path
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 01:43 AM

Selling a $800,000 house would be able to buy you more than just a C-HR. Not just Hawaii, housing prices in major cities are going crazy and a fully detached large house could go up to two million.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 03:48 PM

Garage
Like your vehicle 808. What brand side wind deflectors are those?

PDR
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 03:48 PM
JDM

Duuude, this is a sick set up! How much did you spend on it?
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 10:45 PM

Where can I get the roof and mirrors like that?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page