Toyota C-HR Forum banner

TRD Aero Kit 2017 Toyota C-HR

36K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  zx10guy 
#1 ·
We've seen Modellista posted on here not too long ago, here's the TRD aero kits. One being called Aggressive and Extreme.

See less See more
#3 ·
I legit had to put the two pictures side by side to see the differences between the Modellista and TRD kits. I do like those lip lights though, something about them really gets me. I really need to see these in person though because I have a feeling they'll look very Need For Speed.

#5 ·
The OE fenders and quarters definitely show a good amount of definition when it comes to width. But I do like how the yellow one with the flares matches up with the side plastic panels. That being said, it definitely seems a little excessive. This may actually be a tougher decision then I thought though. Initially I really liked the white one completely over the yellow, but now that I keep looking back at them, it's kind of evening out with pros and cons to each.

#7 ·
That's because this is not exactly the segment for that kind of thing, not nearly as much as go fast parts or parts that look the part.

Off-Road parts are more common the higher up you go, Tacoma, FJ, etc.

We'll even see a low turn out for off-road parts here.

#11 ·
I can't picture a spindle grille on the C-HR to be honest.. The new Camry looks really good though, blew away a lot of people.

The Aggressive kit does look like it needs "more low" indeed. The side skirt is a bit F&F but I feel it does work with the rest of the kit so it may look awkward with something much simpler.

#12 ·
The spindle grille works on the camry since its body isn't as angular and sharp as the C-HR, the the spindle grille gives it a bit more aggressiveness. Putting it on the C-HR may make it look too much like a Lexus and that's probably not something they want. I think it could work if done in the right proportions, but we'll never know.

#20 ·
With universal aftermarket LED fog light kits you can mimic that for under $200, not hard and its easy enough to mount up or if you can't do it yourself pay a shop, even that will be cheap.
Those essentially are just universal LED strips that you could either do a jacked up way and stick em' there or cut little rectangles into the bumper at the bottom and flush mount them really easily.

#26 ·
This is getting really nice, the more i see them (trd's) the more i want them lol!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.