Sport or SUV Pack ? - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Sport or SUV Pack ?

Which one will you be going for ??

The Sport package comes with a front skirt, side underrun, and a rear under guard.

The SUV pack comes with a front guard, rear under guard, and a side bar.

The photos are really tiny to add here to really show you guys the difference. It's on the configurator which looks to be like it's updated. (UK configurator)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 11:57 AM

Most likely the SUV pack, I see no need for a front skirt and the front/rear guards with side bar seems more useful to me. But then again, neither of them are a necessity to me.

Would rather get a comfort pack with heated seats/steering wheel, better seats, etc.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 11:31 AM

Why only post two packs when there are so many to choose from? There's a protection pack, parking, pack etc. I'd go for the tech pack because of the blind sport monitor and heated side mirrors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Only posted the two packs because they're the two exterior add-on packages for aesthetics. Wanted to which styling direction people would prefer, although subtle, still make a difference to the appearance overall.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 04:50 PM
SiR

Sport pack for sure since we'll have to wait a while to get any aero parts from the aftermarket. All we have are universal parts which take some work to get right, i'm not willing to go that direction or put in that level of work. That being said we should look out for TRD parts, this is one of those models that should be getting a decent selection,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page