Future Offerings - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-09-2017, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Future Offerings

I just want toyota to hear my future hopes for the c-hr. I love mine ... 2018 XLE - Aqua Green w White Roof. I hope my next c-hr will come with a more powerful engine, gasoline only, or fully electric; I'm not interested in a hybrid. I would like to see a Panoramic Sunroof, Apple play, Better exhaust system (just to add to the look) , wider tires (love the 18" rims), unique customisable interior lighting, more storage room in the doors. I do love the safety features, how smooth the car rides, and the styling is amazing ... so what have I missed?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 AM

I think Toyota will listen to the more powerful engine suggestion, not only you but a few publications seems to think the same and with so much feedback they would be crazy to ignore it.
maybe hand the c-hr off to the performance department for some superpower models.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 12:47 AM

A hybrid model with more hp would be nice, just to have something that matches the C_HR's exterior. Maybe update the C-pillars so the rear passengers seats aren't plunged into darkness all the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWok View Post
A hybrid model with more hp would be nice, just to have something that matches the C_HR's exterior. Maybe update the C-pillars so the rear passengers seats aren't plunged into darkness all the time.
That would be nice..
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 09:30 AM
JDM

What do you guys think about AWD for C-HR? I've seen a lot of negative comments about miss of AWD, for some people it's a crucial thing. In my opinion, C-HR can easily live with out it, moreover, people tend to forget about increase of vehicle weight when AWD is installed. I think C-HR may lose its unique driving dynamics after it.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 02:44 PM

Garage
A little more power would be nice, I would say move up to 19 inch wheels and a slightly higher ground clearance, but I can live without AWD

PDR
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 10:47 AM

I'd like for AWD to be offered, more so because of the annual snowfall and I'd take the increase in weight because of it. Though Toyota could offset that with a tourqey engine, something better to get the body up and going.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 07:14 AM

Garage
I would also like the black roof/mirrors as an option here in the states. I think the black roof gives the C-HR a hunkered down predator look.

PDR
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrumans View Post
I would also like the black roof/mirrors as an option here in the states. I think the black roof gives the C-HR a hunkered down predator look.
Totally Agree And I?ll add an hybrid option as well

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page