Stereo install kit available - Toyota C-HR Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Adamturbo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 01:38 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Stereo install kit available

For those that were looking into upgrading your stereos. Metra has a installation kit available.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/metra-d...?skuId=6167205
sho23 and jadehawk like this.

Certified machinist /fabricator.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 02:55 AM

Garage
Nice.. Good info. thank you

2018 C-HR "RedFox" XLE Premium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 09:54 AM

Awww yeah!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 08:51 AM

??? All I see if a phone mount when I click on that link.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 08:33 AM

I assume this means that some are dissatisfied with the stock stereo? I thought I remember seeing there was a JBL premium audio system for the CH-R? I suppose that could've been an aftermarket kit. It's difficult to find anything online, on what the factory system entails.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 05:08 PM
SiR

Thanks for sharing this because often stock systems are horrible or just don't have enough going on which is understandable given the fact that products like this are entry level.
I bet that amazon will have this for cheaper and in addition to that free shipping, can't cost them much to ship these.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
I assume this means that some are dissatisfied with the stock stereo? I thought I remember seeing there was a JBL premium audio system for the CH-R? I suppose that could've been an aftermarket kit. It's difficult to find anything online, on what the factory system entails.
The current head unit have no android auto. Like... come on...

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 02:49 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho23 View Post
The current head unit have no android auto. Like... come on...
Agree.. come on is 2018!!. Why no android or Apple Auto? makes no sense..

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 08:32 AM

I thought this car was marketed towards the "younger generation" yet no compatibility with phones? Fail Toyota. We'll definitely see some aftermarket units being put in, if that's the case. Has anyone swapped theirs out already for something aftermarket?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-02-2018, 01:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
I thought this car was marketed towards the "younger generation" yet no compatibility with phones? Fail Toyota. We'll definitely see some aftermarket units being put in, if that's the case. Has anyone swapped theirs out already for something aftermarket?
Yes User "Meedo" did this, here is a link to his thread. ==> LINK

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page