Welcome Lights - Toyota C-HR Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Welcome Lights

hi everybody, i just bought this welcome lights for my car.

but the car have no door light and i dont know now how to connect the wires, does anyone knows how to do that??

thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	2378  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 05:32 AM

Garage
Last time I did something like that, we removed the door panel to make the hole (easier than getting on the floor to drill up) plus you need to take door panel off anyways to route cable.. and we got power from the wire that powers the mirror and the one to control it was the cable from the door switch. we use a t-tap.

2018 C-HR "RedFox" XLE Premium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
interesting, u did it by yourself or u look for a pro? i really need to install it, i mean the wires because the other is piece of cake, can we meet somewhere?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadehawk View Post
Last time I did something like that, we removed the door panel to make the hole (easier than getting on the floor to drill up) plus you need to take door panel off anyways to route cable.. and we got power from the wire that powers the mirror and the one to control it was the cable from the door switch. we use a t-tap.
I added 2 t-tap to install the dash cam, and now I can't close the fuse box anymore. Any idea where we can get the fuse cover that's.. 1" thicker?

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 03:44 AM

Garage
Nope. I also added a fuse tap to power both my dash cam, and radar detector and had no choice but to put fuse panel cover away in the glove box. I haven't looked for a solution for this. however it doesn't really bother me yet.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 03:48 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanitoal100 View Post
interesting, u did it by yourself or u look for a pro? i really need to install it, i mean the wires because the other is piece of cake, can we meet somewhere?
Like I said I dd this on another car. With the help of a multi-meter and a friend. haven't taken door panel off on this car yet so i can't help with the wiring on this..

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2017, 08:36 AM

Garage
this is original on my C-HR it shines from the underside of the mirror
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2832-800 chr spiegel.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	2994  
PassTheSoma likes this.

WRC fan
Regards Jo
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2017, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Garage
nice

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE. Ruby Flare Pearl
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-26-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadehawk View Post
Nope. I also added a fuse tap to power both my dash cam, and radar detector and had no choice but to put fuse panel cover away in the glove box. I haven't looked for a solution for this. however it doesn't really bother me yet.
Please please holler at me if you find a solution!

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 01:35 AM

are you looking for wireless control of the light?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page