Apple CarPlay added in my 2018 Toyota CHR - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 06:56 PM
Zeeshan Makani

Apple CarPlay added in my 2018 Toyota CHR

Recently upgraded my factory head unit to a pioneer Apple CarPlay unit at this car audio shop in Charlotte North Carolina . The name of the business is Car Stereo Warehouse These guys were great . Factory steering wheel controls factory USB and aux were all retained. They were able to even retain my factory back up camera and display on the new 7 inch Pioneer head unit. I worked with gentleman named Zee his direct line is 704-912-1609 . Unit looks excellent in the Dash I will be sharing pictures once I figure out how
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 07:51 AM

Hello,

Zeeshan Makani, Would you have the Model Number of the parts you got? I am really interested in doing this MOD. Thanks!! it looks awesome by the way!!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Zeeshan Makani

I had the Pioneer AVH– W4400NEX Installed. There was a dash kit, wire harness, antenna adapter, steering wheel control module, back up camera tension Harness also used which I don’t have the part numbers for... maybe you can try calling D at Car Stereo Warehouse in Charlotte. Perhaps he may be willing to ship it out to you ? They have very competitive pricing compared to what I saw online

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page