Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Anything new.. ?!

13K views 24 replies 3 participants last post by  iRobot 
#1 ·
I was just wondering... Has anyone on this forum, or anyone that checks this forum, heard any information pertaining to the C-HR ? It's been a while since anything new has come out I think ?

#2 ·
I haven't heard anything but one of the last times we heard/seen something it was with what seems to be a production model C-HR under camo. So my guess is in the coming weeks and months we might be hearing some things and will see an uptrend in news being rolled out.

#6 ·
at this rate is isn't much longer from now and anyone who has gone as far as joining this forum and putting in that extra bit of effort to know about the vehicle might not mind waiting. It's a purchase you'll have to live with for at least a few years from date of purchase, better make it right.

#8 ·
for sure everyone is at a different stage with their current vehicle, some needing something very soon and others that can wait well beyond when the iR will release. at the end of the day if waiting is going to be a problem, don't wait. plenty of good options available right now.

#16 ·
It is.

Not all shops are upfront about what needs to be done.

But even just being informed enough to know what to check or knowing what needs to be replaced is good enough. That much less of a chance for some tech to play guessing games and changing parts that don't need to be changed.

#19 ·
#24 ·
Can't be that hard, and being a "package" it can either be very simple or intricate, chances are it would start off simple. But it will come down to a question of when and how much, I don't see it happening soon. Maybe 6months to a year after initial launch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.