CarWow - Toyota CH-R Review - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

CarWow - Toyota CH-R Review

Diamonds everywhere! But he does go through the interior design quite a bit and points out quite a bit at a really good not-boring pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=t-NmJQbMEIg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 04:07 PM
SiR

This video was great for seeing what it will be like for rear seat passengers because its hard to tell that with just specs. Instead seeing how the C-Pillar, Roof, side profile, etc is from the inside with an actual person provides perspective.

Thanks for posting
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 11:13 AM

Just test drove it. Looked great from the outside and interior was nice. Not too comfortable, though. The rest was disappointing. Drive was ok. Slow pick up, loud engine, back up camera is in RV mirror and 2 inches wide, if that, really hard to see. Meanwhile, it has a huge screen in front but no options to use it for (no Nav, bluetooth etc..). I see how it was Scion concept and nothing changed. Besides the nice exterior it is a slow, bare bones Toyota.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 10:08 AM

Mat Watson usually does some pretty good reviews, so I was glad to see him go through the car. As per usual, another great review.

The C-HR is not perfect, but the flaws doesn't really matter to me. I never carry around many people or kids, nor do I pack my car with loads of stuff.
But for some of those who do have smaller kids, I think the small windows in the back is going to be a deal breaker.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 12:05 PM

He's charismatic so his reviews aren't simply him spouting out specs and calling it a day. The complaints he has for the interior are negligible for me, really doesn't matter if it doesn't have a false floor.

There's a practicality review too:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page