Two Guys Takes The C-HR Around Ireland - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Two Guys Takes The C-HR Around Ireland

In what may be one of the more interesting reviews of the C-HR I've seen, comedian Marcus O’Laoire and vlogger Max Rantz-McDonald went on a road trip around Ireland with the Toyota C-HR .

Last edited by CityWok; 02-09-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 10:57 AM

If those guys can strap two surf boards to the C-HR's roof, can I do the same with paddle boards or even a kayak?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:19 AM

Can't see why not. They should fit perfectly.

To be honest though, these videos provide me with nothing. Literally, nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

They're more a form of entertainment, maybe those who live in the same country are aware of who they are and connect with them like celebrity endorsement here.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM
SiR

It's just their way to appeal to the younger demographics that aren't into the typical automotive commercials and promos where its just about the vehicles. Instead they need a story that just has the vehicle in it. They have to change with the time and with the demographic.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 12:46 PM

They appeal to the more adventurous side of me that enjoys road trips, cliff diving and every form of shenanigans. If that was what Toyota was aiming for then they have succeeded and it makes me want a C-HR now more than ever so I too can recreate such an experience.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 10:17 AM
SiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeMan View Post
They appeal to the more adventurous side of me that enjoys road trips, cliff diving and every form of shenanigans. If that was what Toyota was aiming for then they have succeeded and it makes me want a C-HR now more than ever so I too can recreate such an experience.
I guess you fit that demographic then even if you're not a millennial. Even if they know older generations will buy, its still better to market to a younger crowd, sometimes older people need to buy material things that make them feel young again or do things that make them feel young again.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 11:24 AM

Perhaps I'm going trough my midlife crisis right now and need some adventure. But there seems to be a trend with reviews regarding the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, it just doesn't seem that powerful to them.

The C-HR is ripe for the picking for tuners to squeeze more out of the engine.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 11:34 AM

Would have made life so much easier if the 2.0 was turbo'd from factory though. Squeezing the right amount of power out of it may require installation of a small turbo kit and that'll cost much more considering nothing existing is in there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page