Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Pictures of modded C-HR's

30K views 39 replies 17 participants last post by  eg5478 
#1 ·
Just wanted to start a thread where we could dump some pictures of custom C-HR's. Most of the modding for this crossover is unfortunately taking place overseas but hopefully we start to see more kits offered in NA. Upload some of your favourite designs.

See less See more
#22 ·
Would never slam a crossover by this much, but I do like the custom paint and body work. This one is from Kuhl Racing and its utilizing an Air Force suspension. Really nice twin exit exhaust coming out the center of the diffuser, which I bet sounds great considering the size of the pipes.

#23 ·
I live in San Diego and not too far from the Mexican border. I reached out to Toyota of Tijuana since the Mexican C-HRs are the Eurospec models meaning they have the JDM bumper needed to do the conversion to add any of the aftermarket body kits. I just want to make sure if it's even possible to import the bumper over the border without breaking the bank since this is possibly the cheapest alternative IMO rather than ordering it through a shop and from Japan. Fingers crossed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.