2017 Toyota C-HR Leaked - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2016, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

2017 Toyota C-HR Leaked

Official photos of the 2017 Toyota C-HR has been leaked! Originally uploaded WheelsAge.org, they have since been taken down because the official reveal scheduled for the 2016 Geneva Motor Show hasnít happened yet. Luckily, CarScoops managed to upload those pictures onto their site before they were taken down so here they are for your enjoyment.

Toyota actually managed to stay faithful to the C-HRís updated concept design and styling. That edgy and angular bumper seems almost identical to that of the concept except if not for a few differences; the lowered grille, additional air vent in between, and the LED light strip is replace with a plastic cover.

While not protruding out as much as the concept modelís taillights, the C-HR still kept the general shape of it with the taillight curving inwards towards the center.

The pinched metal look spanning the length of the car has also been kept for an aggressive side profile.

Itís based on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA), a modular platform that is also found in the Prius so the C-HR will be sold as a petrol-electric hybrid vehicle. Specifics about the C-HR hybrid powertrain has not been released yet but we should hear more at the Geneva reveal.

Until then, enjoy the sneak preview.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2016, 03:01 PM

Nowhere near as watered down as I thought it would be. I need one!!!
Not a fan of that odd wing jutting out from the rear.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 10:16 PM
SiR

Starting to wish it looked more like what we saw in the rendering but I can live with this, especially as with some minor exterior changes, it can look really good. TRD needs to do their job now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-29-2016, 12:46 PM

The rear window looks very sloped. Is that going to affect my rear view?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Guy

I think that they did a great job here. I see quite a bit of Lexus design influence here. The tail lights are L shaped now, the somewhat dramatic body mouldings as well. I like the floating roof and the back spoiler. I know that the front grille will be a polarizing aspect of the vehicle, but considering that it is a hybrid, I like that they don't feel they must have a traditional grille. It isn't really needed.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 03:33 PM
SiR

Interested in seeing it without that spoiler and just a roof that is smoother and cleaner with out it. Pretty sure a base model would come like that. What we're looking at here more than likely represents the highest trim.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page