I sent an email to Toyota requesting AWD for the 2020 C-HR - Toyota C-HR Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob van Jaarsveld

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-31-2018, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I sent an email to Toyota requesting AWD for the 2020 C-HR

Just the other day, I was watching a Youtube review of the C-HR and at the end, the reviewer recommended letting Toyota know what we want. I know that it will probably get filed in the circular file, but on the chance that they're actually listening, I figured what have I got to lose?

I went to the toyota.com. At the bottom of the page under the Help section, I clicked on "Contact Us", and then clicked on the big, red "Email Us" button. I was complimentary of Toyota and of the many Toyota vehicles my family has owned over the years. I told them I am considering buying a 2020 C-HR, but that I would really prefer that it have an all wheel drive option and a sunroof.

Today, I received this very nice email:

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

We appreciate your interest in the Toyota C-HR.

We conduct extensive market surveys and studies to assist in forecasting product features and equipment that will be desirable to the consumer. The factory takes this information into consideration when scheduling vehicle production.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Yes, I realize it is a canned response, but at least the have one more vote. Is there anything else that you would want Toyota to include in their cars? Please let them know. It cant hurt to ask.

Happy Halloween!

Last edited by FlightRN; 10-31-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: fix grammar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 01:51 PM

Japan an EU model have hybrid and led version as well.

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 02:05 PM

Garage
Full package over here (Bi-tone Premium, full nav, leather, LED all around and inside, JBL premium audio etc). Everything you might wish, except the AWD. That's the only impossibility on this car...

C-HR Hybrid Bi-Tone Hydro Blue / Night Sky Black Premium, full ventilated Nappa leather Exclusive design.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2018, 02:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob van Jaarsveld View Post
Everything you might wish, except the AWD. That's the only impossibility on this car...
That AND Horsepower.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2018, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob van Jaarsveld View Post
...except the AWD. That's the only impossibility on this car...
Is AWD impossible, or just possible, but unlikely? The only reason I ask is that I found a very nice, leftover 2018 Crosstrek at a decent price. I like the Crosstrek, but I love, love, LOVE the C-HR and would much rather go with it. Typically with my luck, I'll buy this 2018 Crosstrek or even go with a 2019 C-HR and the 2020 C-HR will come out next summer or fall with everything that I want, including AWD. If there's even a possibility, I'd rather wait and get what I really want.

Thanks for your help!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2018, 08:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickBE View Post
That AND Horsepower.
That's the choise you had... My budget reached for a hybrid drive with 122 HP, tha's it
PatrickBE likes this.

C-HR Hybrid Bi-Tone Hydro Blue / Night Sky Black Premium, full ventilated Nappa leather Exclusive design.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page