Euro owners: blind spot mirror in side view mirror. - Toyota C-HR Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Euro owners: blind spot mirror in side view mirror.

Greetings,

I noticed Japan models come with blind spot mirrors for the side view mirrors for RHD.

For european owners, do any countries have blind spot mirrors in the side view mirrors for LHD?

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	c-hr.jpg
Views:	947
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	2386   Click image for larger version

Name:	toyota-c-hr-gets-modellista-body-kit-in-japan_5.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	2394  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

The RHD blind spot mirror from japan will not help the driver if installed in a LHD car. Just wondering if any European owners have them in a LHD car purchased in Europe.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 08:40 PM

Garage
It won't fit the EU or North America version. The side view mirrors are same as Prius IV in Japan; however, the one in Europe and North America is same as Corolla, Camry, and Avalon.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 5.39.50 PM.png
Views:	446
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	2402  
sho23 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

Wow? How do you know that? Do you work for Toyota? C-HR in different countries have different shaped side view mirrors?

Thank you!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 09:55 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scionchr1 View Post
Wow? How do you know that? Do you work for Toyota? C-HR in different countries have different shaped side view mirrors?

Thank you!
Nah.. just noticed that accidentally. There're lots of differences between North America and EU version. Toyota had redesigned the front bumper, engine, lights, airbags, and Isofix...even the rear bumper reinforcement is different. So, we have to pay more attention to the accessories we purchase on eBay or Amazon.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 6.47.16 PM.png
Views:	234
Size:	595.7 KB
ID:	2418  
danperalta likes this.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 05:24 AM

Garage
my version from North America does not have those little mirrors. but with the BSM warning lights I think is not needed..

2018 C-HR "RedFox" XLE Premium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scionchr1 View Post
The RHD blind spot mirror from japan will not help the driver if installed in a LHD car. Just wondering if any European owners have them in a LHD car purchased in Europe.
Yes, the top versions in EU have the BSM and RTCA (rear cross traffic alert) but dont have the bulb under the mirror as in the pictures above.

C-HR Hybrid --- JDM Style
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 08:23 AM

I would love to find a aftermarket, adhesive blind spot mirror for my NA C-hr. Please let me know if anyone finds one!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadehawk View Post
my version from North America does not have those little mirrors. but with the BSM warning lights I think is not needed..
That presumes you got BSM. I didn't. I've almost had 6 accidents in a month. That car has the worst blind spots of anything I've ever experienced. You can't see in the mirrors and you can't see by turning your head. I can't believe that Toyota didn't include BSM in the base model give how truly bad the blind spots are. I fully expect to have wrecked that car before the loan is paid off.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:56 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZeus View Post
I would love to find a aftermarket, adhesive blind spot mirror for my NA C-hr. Please let me know if anyone finds one!
Me too. I've been searching and I can't find anything that really works for / with the C-HR.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page