Nothing but problems with our C-HR - Toyota C-HR Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By erichsieh22

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2017, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Nothing but problems with our C-HR

Purchased ours a month ago. Purchased the XLE Premium. Have had nothing but problems with it. Never had such "Buyers Regret" in my life and I have owned about 20 vehicles in my lifetime, most of which were new purchases. This is second Toyota. Purchased a new RAV 4 Sport back in 2006 that we kept for 6 years before getting rid of it. It too was a piece of crap, but not nearly as bad as this CHR. Just got it back from the dealer today after they had it for a week, for the second time, this time replacing a $3000 part. Not bad when the dealership has had the vehicle just as often as we have since purchasing it!
The CHR is noisy period!!!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE IN CANADA UNTIL TOYOTA GETS THEIR CRAP TOGETHER WITH IT!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2017, 07:04 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Purchased ours a month ago. Purchased the XLE Premium. Have had nothing but problems with it. Never had such "Buyers Regret" in my life and I have owned about 20 vehicles in my lifetime, most of which were new purchases. This is second Toyota. Purchased a new RAV 4 Sport back in 2006 that we kept for 6 years before getting rid of it. It too was a piece of crap, but not nearly as bad as this CHR. Just got it back from the dealer today after they had it for a week, for the second time, this time replacing a $3000 part. Not bad when the dealership has had the vehicle just as often as we have since purchasing it!
The CHR is noisy period!!!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE IN CANADA UNTIL TOYOTA GETS THEIR CRAP TOGETHER WITH IT!!!
Mine got some problems as well, first is the noise coming from the A/C compressor. Toyota Canada couldn't solve this problem caz the technician got some ears problems?? He told me he couldn't hear high pitch sound... . Then, another sound coming from some part of chassis... couldn't be resolved too...

Nonetheless, I used to own a Volvo S40. The reliability of this car is ten times better than Volvo for sure... but not as excellent as my brother's 2007 IS250.... even though she is 10-year-old already.
Kevin likes this.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:21 AM

Maybe try another dealership if the service technician can't hear it.
Cars just aren't built like they used to and I'm having a hard time letting go of my old car in fear of potential problems. Hopefully they'll completely fix all your problems soon so you won't have to deal with it anymore.

Are they at least providing you with a rental?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in