Win A C-HR In Canada - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

Win A C-HR In Canada

For Canadian residents, Toyota has a contest going on where you can win a new c-HR! No purchase necessary and the contest closes June 9th, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.

There are two components to the prize; up to four thousand Canadian dollars ($4,000 CAD) to be used towards pursuing an experience and the car itself.

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/chr-contest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 11:05 AM

Sweet! Totally signed up for it. Now when they say the vehicle is non-transferable... for how long is that typically. I'm pretty sure they don't mean you have to keep the vehicle till you eventually scrap it but I would presume for at least 2-3 years or something?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 02:03 PM
SiR

great opportunity to get one although chances of winning are slim its still better than trying to win one of the bigger lotteries out there.

which models did you guys pick that interested you? for starters these are mine;

- Corolla iM
- Camry Hybrid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 10:40 AM

I never win anything but I still opted to take a shot at it lol. Never hurts to try.

I went with the 86, and the Highlander.

Always had a thing for the twins, and the Highlander... I just like the Highlander as well.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

I'm not in Canada so this contest does not apply to me. Wonder why Toyota isn't doing the same promotion in the States. Do they not think those south of the border is as interested in the C-HR?
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 02:45 PM
SiR

Just had some seat time as a passenger in a Highlander today and for a Toyota in that segment its quite impressive. Impressive enough to pull someone out of a Chrysler which still till this day isn't luxurious enough although they tout the brand in that exact way. But then again this is nothing new to Toyota, even before Lexus got their hands on the Land Cruiser it had a similar level of luxury.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

So the interest in the brand is there for Toyota, maybe not so much the specific C-HR model? I think it'll be a good marketing move to do a similar contest in the States to draw attention to the new model.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 12:55 AM
SiR

You can say that, and on the broader scale the CH-R is an entry-level product so some people might just get it to play it safe, going with a brand that has stood the test of time making solid products. So a reliable and cheap entry into the market for some is enough. Not many people will go with some brand they don't know...i'm the same way.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 11:53 AM

Crossovers and small SUV sales have been booming in the States recently, I assume Toyota would want to make people aware of their entry level C-HR as their brand is already well known. Or maybe they'll go another route for marketing and instead of a vehicle contest, they'll pour more funds into commercials.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 02:36 PM
SiR

there are many ways to go about it especially when its a high volume product like this that appeals to just about anyone
some of it we might not see; displays with reps in malls, campuses, etc. Billboard ads, the list goes on. And its that every day level of advertising I find interesting.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page