Toyota Wants To Sell 170,000 C-HR - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Toyota Wants To Sell 170,000 C-HR

Hiroyuki Koba, general manager of the C-HR, said toyota wants to sell around 170,000 C-HR globally and it's already on sale in Japan.

They want to bring in new-to-Toyota customers with the C-HR's design and keep them with there with the car's driving dynamics.

“If you like it, you love it. If you don’t like it, you never will,” said Koba, its chief engineer. “We are looking for customers who disliked Toyota before. We want to turn their heads.”

The C-HR is definitely a head turner, we'll just have to see if it can attract the number of buyers Toyota wants.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 11:24 AM

Dammit ... I just posted this. Lol ! I'll ask an admin to take mine down !
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 11:01 AM

170,000 C-HR globally? It depends on the time period they're looking at, over the course of a few years that number is possible. The C-HR design is very polarizing and it could drive potential buyers away to other Toyota models they're used to seeing. But I can see the appeal with those who likes to drive around in something that looks different. Look at the Kia soul and Nissan Juke, both are not exactly the industry standard but they're doing well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 11:15 AM

I mean, it is just a goal that they have but I think they know they won't be hitting that in the first year. Maybe 3rd year in, they should be able to do it. It's one of those acquired tastes lol
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 10:30 PM

Unfortunately, sales in North America will be stunted by the lack of AWD. What the ****, Toyota?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page