Anything new.. ?! - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Anything new.. ?!

I was just wondering... Has anyone on this forum, or anyone that checks this forum, heard any information pertaining to the C-HR ? It's been a while since anything new has come out I think ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 02:24 PM
SiR

I haven't heard anything but one of the last times we heard/seen something it was with what seems to be a production model C-HR under camo. So my guess is in the coming weeks and months we might be hearing some things and will see an uptrend in news being rolled out.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

So by Q3 or around there hopefully we'll see/hear something. I'm just getting really antsy waiting for it I think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-19-2016, 03:39 PM

If the release is supposed to be next year, we may not hear anything until the end of Q3 or Q4.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

That's pretty depressing.. Would be nice if they gave us little bits of stuff so us forum guys could sit and discuss these things lol, we could always start talking about more off-topic things ?
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 06:00 PM
SiR

at this rate is isn't much longer from now and anyone who has gone as far as joining this forum and putting in that extra bit of effort to know about the vehicle might not mind waiting. It's a purchase you'll have to live with for at least a few years from date of purchase, better make it right.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-22-2016, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

That is true... the only reason we put in the effort to be here is because we're highly interested in the vehicle. But there are gonna be a few people that feel this wait has been long enough.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-23-2016, 02:35 PM
SiR

for sure everyone is at a different stage with their current vehicle, some needing something very soon and others that can wait well beyond when the iR will release. at the end of the day if waiting is going to be a problem, don't wait. plenty of good options available right now.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

That is it. Now the question is... IF you absolutely couldn't wait.. what would be you're next best option ?
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2016, 10:17 PM
SiR

Wouldn't mind a slightly used Kia Soul since they seem to be doing well. And with a product that has been out for as long as it have, there's that much more confidence in the product.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page