2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

A definite YES to getting a black roof on my C-HR

Image from Toyota Europe brochure pdf.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 10:07 AM

I think a black roof on almost any vehicle compliments them. It's also extremely helpful that manufacturers are starting to offer it as an oem option now as well. But count me in on that, a black roof would be great !
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 10:23 AM

A black roof gives it the illusion of a floating roof. Count me in too, especially with a bright body paint like white and blue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Comparison. Like it way more with a black roof.

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 10:12 AM

Thanks for those comparison photos. I really like the black roof too. Does anyone know how much the option is though ? Would it be more worth it to just get it wrapped externally ?
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRRegular View Post
Thanks for those comparison photos. I really like the black roof too. Does anyone know how much the option is though ? Would it be more worth it to just get it wrapped externally ?
Looking at the UK and other brochures online, it appears as if the metallic black roof comes with certain trim level(s).

I checked out the C-HR manual too while I as at it. Seeing as I am going from a 2013 Toyota Matrix to this vehicle, I saw a lot of new stuff.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 10:46 AM

The black roof doesn't show up on the configuration page, guess it's just in the brochure and you'll have to request it at the dealership.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 04:11 PM
SiR

I'll also be getting the black roof. Reason being is I hate the floating roof design and instead rather go all black for that seemless non-random look. Plus it also helps to give the CH-R a higher end look, look around and you'll see some higher end vehicles have black roofs and pillars.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedaNewCar View Post
Looking at the UK and other brochures online, it appears as if the metallic black roof comes with certain trim level(s).

I checked out the C-HR manual too while I as at it. Seeing as I am going from a 2013 Toyota Matrix to this vehicle, I saw a lot of new stuff.
So just in the brochures and not on the configurator. Don't you love when they make things difficult lol. All I'm trying to do is pre-plan my order darn it !
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 10:37 AM

Speaking of paint, the accent packs do add a bit more personality to the C-HR, not that the car needs it. I'd want a black roof on white paint with dark grown or green accents.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page